It has been another slow day here in SC with the temperature at 106, to keep myself occupied, I started to read airport hanger lease agreements from various fields near and far.
One paragraph from a lease at a well known field in the Pacific northwest induced a chuckle and goes to prove that the concise meaning of a well intended thought, sometimes does not fare well in print.
Para. K

Hangars must be kept neat and clean at all times. Trailers, RV’s, boats on
trailers and other large items are not allowed. Fire fighters must be able to access all areas of
the hangar in the event of fire. Hangars are for aircraft and related aviation supplies only.
Failure to keep an aircraft in the hangar may result in termination of your lease. All other items
must be approved in advance by the airport manager.

Which may be interpreted to mean that if you take your aircraft out of the hanger and fly around the airport, you may be considered a bad housekeeper.......?

I know this is picky, but do read and understand every sentence of a lease.

As far as housekeeping goes, we have all have seen the one that would make a Mayo Clinic operating room bow down.....and the one a bloodhound couldn't find his way out of. Just remember, you really can't justify the rags without the mess to clean up, however small it might be.