Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from a new guy

Default Re: Greetings from a new guy

Welcome to the gang, Tadpole!!

I'm Chip Allen, and I own SWT Aviation, Inc. in Atlanta, GA. Along with my Florida sales rep, John Moreland, and my "ACE" Marketing Manager, Kathy Davis (who's currently learning to fly in a clip-wing Cub), we cover the southeast US for CubCrafters. We'll look forward to getting better acquainted at Oshkosh (or before, if the occasion strikes). Kind Regards,

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

Quote Originally Posted by chipallen View Post
    Welcome to the gang, Tadpole!!

I'm Chip Allen, and I own SWT Aviation, Inc. in Atlanta, GA. Along with my Florida sales rep, John Moreland, and my "ACE" Marketing Manager, Kathy Davis (who's currently learning to fly in a clip-wing Cub), we cover the southeast US for CubCrafters. We'll look forward to getting better acquainted at Oshkosh (or before, if the occasion strikes). Kind Regards,
    Thanks Chip! Can't wait to meet up with you all.

I got into Yakima this afternoon. Beautiful here. I had a delicious dinner. Hopefully tomorrow I have more luck finding a place to live than I did today

"Thanks Geo, same to you! Do you go back and forth between Washington and AZ? My brother-in-law and his family live in Gig Harbor and my in-laws live in Phoenix. So pretty much all my family will now be between the two areas."

Looks like we are becoming full time AZ! We love it here as every day is a fly day!
    Geo
    Piper Cub J3
    www.cubdriving.com

Quote Originally Posted by couleeone View Post
    "Thanks Geo, same to you! Do you go back and forth between Washington and AZ? My brother-in-law and his family live in Gig Harbor and my in-laws live in Phoenix. So pretty much all my family will now be between the two areas."

Looks like we are becoming full time AZ! We love it here as every day is a fly day!
    That's the truth, if you have a high wing to fly. Those summers down there in a low wing are brutal!

My wife and I discussed moving back down to be near her parents, then we looked at the summer temps and quickly reminded ourselves why we didn't want to do that, hehe.

There's always Payson or San diego for a couple of weeks when its too hot!
    Geo
    Piper Cub J3
    www.cubdriving.com

Well my first week on the job is complete. I'm very happy with my decision to come here. Yakima has been great and the company is wonderful as well.

I've learned much this week and luckily been able to speak to quite a few of you on the phone and via email already.

Enjoy your weekend and if you need anything I'm just a call, email, or web forum away!