Thread: Configuring G3X with GTX 345R, GNC355, GTR 20, GMA 245, G5, GMC305 roll &pitch

Default Configuring G3X with GTX 345R, GNC355, GTR 20, GMA 245, G5, GMC305 roll &pitch

Cub Crafters has been unable to give me an IMG_3510.jpgaccurate wiring diagram that depict my system - does anyone have a configuration list of a similarly equipped panel that they can share.
    Any help would be appreciated

Default Re: Configuring G3X with GTX 345R, GNC355, GTR 20, GMA 245, G5, GMC305 roll &pitch

The current EX-3 Dropbox folder contains schematics (split over multiple files) for a “modular” panel which can be configured very similar. I have not checked it for known issues such as incorrect AUX audio wiring.

Default Re: Configuring G3X with GTX 345R, GNC355, GTR 20, GMA 245, G5, GMC305 roll &pitch

Quote Originally Posted by ve6yeq View Post
    The current EX-3 Dropbox folder contains schematics (split over multiple files) for a “modular” panel which can be configured very similar. I have not checked it for known issues such as incorrect AUX audio wiring.
    FX-3 owners are not given access to the EX dropbox folders. I think the only schematics received by most FX-3 owners are those included in the maintenance manual template. I do have other schematics but I was required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ve6yeq View Post
    Thanks for the feedback - I have used some of those files but there are some discrepancies where my wiring is not identical and the biggest issue is they do not all show the communication format that is the main part of the configuration.