Thread: For Sale: Lycoming 0-360 C1G with All accessorys and Lycon upgrades

Default For Sale: Lycoming 0-360 C1G with All accessories and Lycon upgrades $78,900

The engine has 552 hrs since new. Asking $78,900 for the engine once it is back from Lycon. Will include All accessories, Lycon upgrades (port/polish and case half dovetails) Prop gov (for Hartzell trailblazer). Shipping will be determined upon sale

Engine was sent to Lycon for repairs after some negligent work was done during a mag swap. The engine was sent for a full IRAN and will be done on or around April 4, 2023. There was no major damage done to the engine.

The engine has all accessories and is ready to be tossed onto a plane and go. No pictures etc yet, as Lycon still has it till April 4, 2023 but can provide IRAN report and any info.

Engine is located at Lycon Currently, but will be in Reno, Nevada once finished.

Call or Email Ryan

Rmcmaster33@gmail.com
    775-813-0262
    Last edited by Rmcm33; 04-03-2023 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Price change after getting more info

Default Re: For Sale: Lycoming 0-360 C1G with All accessorys and Lycon upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Rmcm33 View Post
    The engine has 552 hrs since new

Engine was sent to Lycon for repairs (and upgrades Port/polish and case halves gasket/dovetail STC) after some negligent work was done during a mag swap. The engine was sent for a full IRAN and will be done on or around April 4, 2023

The engine has all accessories and is ready to be tossed onto a plane and go. No pictures etc yet, as Lycon still has it till April 4, 2023 but can provide IRAN report and any info.

I have had a few offers on it between $90,000 and $120,000, but honestly have no clue what its worth as no-one has them in stock or will tell me and they are hard to find. I just don't need it in my Hangar doing nothing.

I would consider swapping the (less than 100 hr since new) all stock O-360 C1G I have on my X-Cub currently for this engine and sell that engine for $85,000 with all accessories, Buyer would pay for swap. It is fully broken in and ready to roll.

Engine is located at Lycon Currently, but will be in Reno, Nevada once finished.

Call or Email Ryan

Rmcmaster33@gmail.com
    775-813-0262
    New from Lycoming $35,392.00

Quote Originally Posted by 40m View Post
    New from Lycoming $35,392.00

After a quick call to Lycoming, I think your are quite wrong.

I was quoted $87,550 for a C1G with a 13-15 month lead time with all accessories minus a prop gov in June 2022. I was just recently quoted $91,000 new for the same engine with a 13-15 month lead. So please tell us all where you can get a C1G new for 36k.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmcm33 View Post
    After a quick call to Lycoming, I think your are quite wrong.

I was quoted $87,550 for a C1G with a 13-15 month lead time with all accessories minus a prop gov in June 2022. I was just recently quoted $91,000 new for the same engine with a 13-15 month lead. So please tell us all where you can get a C1G new for 36k.
    Posted on the internet has to be right