Thread: Desser tires?

Question Desser tires?

I have no idea how long my current 31" AK bushwheels will last but I learned of these tires at Oshkosh. They require 10 inch wheels would be a one time cost for conversion and also give better brakes at least for Beringers as the brakes on 31's are less than ideal and Beringer knows this and that for 31's we should have dual calipers, but that's off topic. I primarily operate on pavement, sadly. Anyone have info on Desser 29" tundra tires? Much less expensive than AK bushwheels and may last much longer for people that don't have the luxury of grass.

https://shop.desser.com/29x1100-104p...detail/323338/

$830 per tire.

Default Re: Desser tires?

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdrvr View Post
    I have no idea how long my current 31" AK bushwheels will last but I learned of these tires at Oshkosh. They require 10 inch wheels would be a one time cost for conversion and also give better brakes at least for Beringers as the brakes on 31's are less than ideal and Beringer knows this and that for 31's we should have dual calipers, but that's off topic. I primarily operate on pavement, sadly. Anyone have info on Desser 29" tundra tires? Much less expensive than AK bushwheels and may last much longer for people that don't have the luxury of grass.

https://shop.desser.com/29x1100-104p...detail/323338/

$830 per tire.
    I run Aero Classic 8:50's prior to and after ski season until I remount my 31's. Other than looking puny they perform well on standard rims.

If you do not run the Desser tires at low pressures you should be good to go.
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL

Quote Originally Posted by aeroaddict View Post
    If you do not run the Desser tires at low pressures you should be good to go.
    22lbs. if I recall