Thread: Beringer owners - check for mandatory action

Exclamation Beringer owners - check for mandatory action

I really don't understand why I don't get an email when an inspection affects me. Either something isn't working properly or CubCrafters doesn't send out notices which MUST be fixed. If CubCrafters is ensuring safety of their owners then they MUST send bulletins to owners for their affected aircraft. We get recall notices for cars, motorhomes, it's even more important we receive them for aircraft. I'm a software developer, if you need help creating a system I can try and help.

Click here (link keeps getting messed up)
    Last edited by hawgdrvr; 08-06-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Default Re: Beringer owners - check for mandatory action

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdrvr View Post
    I really don't understand why I don't get an email when an inspection affects me.
    I don't think they are picking on you. I don't remember receiving a notification of a mandatory bulletin, service letter, or service instruction from CubCrafters.

I check the list fairly often but sometimes hear about one from another owner before I find it myself.

The text that is always included requests forwarding if no longer the current owner. That does suggest it was intended the bulletins should be sent to all known impacted owners. Maybe the person who used to do that isn't there any more.
    Last edited by Andy; 08-06-2022 at 09:05 AM.

"With a 10MM and a 9MM box end wrench, check to verify that the jam nut of the master cylinder(located on the forward side of the aft brake/rudder pedal) is tight. The 10MM wrench will fit the jamnut, and the 9MM wrench fits the flats of the piston shaft."

How would that work? Doesn't this task require a pair of open ended wrenches?

Not implying picking on anyone, I just hate it when I'm trying to succeed yet this system sets us up to fail by not informing us when SAFETY is at risk. The last thing we or CC want is for someone to have an incident and later learn there was a directive requiring action. I remember the sign outside Laceigh/Zach's door "Customer Success" (if I remember correctly) and that has stuck with me. Please help me SUCCEED and be SAFE. How many owners don't even know of this site and that you have to check for directives? No one told me about it from CubCrafters, not my dealer, was not in anything with delivery, unless I missed it (possible). I learned from fellow owners and also learned they don't send notices which is unfortunate.

It can be done by affected serial numbers and owner emails or CC could send out a newsletter that has the latest in a list. I just got this in my email for RV's by a 3rd party. My RV manufacturer (Newmar) certainly sends notices in the mail as well as other component vendors of the motorhome.

I was also concerned of a clerical error with my email as I didn't get the email about the IPO but did get it forwarded to me by several other owners.

So again, just help us be safe and succeed....please.