Thread: Switch Box Cellular Airplane preheater control

Default Switch Box Cellular Airplane preheater control

Excellent condition and works great, only selling because I now have a heated hangar! Switchbox.jpg

$250.00

616-403-3469

The SwitchBox $424.99

The easiest and safest way to remote control any electrical device.
    For Pilots: No more driving to the airport hours before a flight. Turn on your Engine Heater from your cellphone, and simplify your cold flying routine! TIP: Activate a 2nd device like a Cabin Heater for your sensitive avionics, or a Coffee Maker before you arrive!
    For General Use: Your new 'Smart Home' with the easy automation from SwitchBox. Remote control heating, lighting and air conditioning from anywhere in the world. TIP: Turn On the A/C before you get home, or check to see if you left the lights On and turn them Off. Save Money!
    Specifications

• Max Power Handling 1800W
    • Includes 10' extended Antenna
    • Switchbox Ultra SIM more info HERE
    • Warranty: 1 year Mfr parts & labor, 30day money back guarantee, FCC and CE certified
    • Operating Manual found HERE and App Tutorial Video HERE
    • Free Iphone/Ipad App download HERE
    • Free Android App download HERE

Default Re: Switch Box Cellular Airplane preheater control

Have one and love it! Great purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCub View Post
    Have one and love it! Great purchase.
    What cellular service does it work with? With the widespread change to 5G quite a few cellular devices became unusable. My Android phone which had a built in GPS and a Hall effect compass was forced into early retirement. No available replacements had a compass.

In the Phoenix area all cellular devices must now be at least 3G capable or they have no cellular service.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What cellular service does it work with? With the widespread change to 5G quite a few cellular devices became unusable. My Android phone which had a built in GPS and a Hall effect compass was forced into early retirement. No available replacements had a compass.

In the Phoenix area all cellular devices must now be at least 3G capable or they have no cellular service.
    Works off of Verizon, I think $50 or so for the year. No issues here, used it regularly in winter to preheat engine. Now I use it to power trickle charger and charge my GoPro batteries prior to arrival. Great setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

This one works off AT&T. A prepaid SIM card was around $30.00 and lasted me the whole year.