Thread: Lean Assist in FX-3

Lightbulb Lean Assist in FX-3

Lean Assist Demo - if I'm doing it wrong educate me and others. I'm new to this and initially was doing it wrong. Want to share things I've learned as it may help other new aircraft owners also new to panels like this.

https://youtu.be/ccOO5omJoXo

Note: I posted this on the Facebook CubCrafters group but the post was auto declined. Not sure why. (EDIT: fixed and posted)
    Last edited by hawgdrvr; 01-01-2022 at 09:14 AM.

Default Re: Lean Assist in FX-3

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdrvr View Post
    Lean Assist Demo - if I'm doing it wrong educate me and others.
    When I played the video the image was not only unstable but too small to see any detail. I'm not a fan of Youtube training videos. I'd far rather see a well presented document with good illustrations.

You seemed to take a long time to find peak and then the LOP point. I'm no expert on this but may be worth a read of this article -

https://resources.savvyaviation.com/...ox-red-fin.pdf

Default Re: Lean Assist in FX-3

Video sucked as I'm still figuring out GoPro settings. I turned off Hypersmooth as it likes to pan on its own. I think that was the issue here. I've also been adjusting fps settings as the GNC refresh rate seems to match the GoPro refresh rate and goes black. 24 fps seems to work better. I think once I can get my settings figured out and get Premiere Pro figured out it would be better but I suck at videos. I do lean it out slowly. I'll review the PDF sent. I think I've tried to read that article before but it was confusing, reviewing next.