Thread: FX-3 EX-3 spinner

Default FX-3 EX-3 spinner

Would someone who has the spinner off (perhaps still building) please tell me the Hartzell part numbers for the composite spinner dome and spinner back plate. (also any other part numbers in the assembly if there are any)

Not needed for myself but for someone who intends to put a Trailblazer prop on a PA-18.

Thanks
    Last edited by Andy; 09-04-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Default Re: FX-3 EX-3 spinner

Spinner part #: 106039
    Backplate part #: 106348P

Quote Originally Posted by PropWash_ID View Post
    Spinner part #: 106039
    Backplate part #: 106348P

Thanks! I find 106039 listed in the Hartzell spinner manual as a composite dome part number. I don't find 106348P in the same reference. Any chance you could post photos of the part number labels so I know I'm passing on good info.

edited - I do find 106348P listed in the price list - https://hartzellprop.com/wp-content/...Price-List.pdf

Thanks again for the help.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-04-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Thanks! I find 106039 listed in the Hartzell spinner manual as a composite dome part number. I don't find 106348P in the same reference. Any chance you could post photos of the part number labels so I know I'm passing on good info.

edited - I do find 106348P listed in the price list - https://hartzellprop.com/wp-content/...Price-List.pdf

Thanks again for the help.
    Part # 106040 is also written on the plate as "spinner Assy." I assume this is for both pieces (composite dome and backplate). It is on the price list link you sent as well. 100% sure these #'s are correct. About 2 months out from completing my EX3!

Quote Originally Posted by PropWash_ID View Post
    Part # 106040 is also written on the plate as "spinner Assy." I assume this is for both pieces (composite dome and backplate). It is on the price list link you sent as well. 100% sure these #'s are correct. About 2 months out from completing my EX3!

Thanks for your help. I hope airworthiness inspection and first flight are trouble free.