Wings and wheels for wishes is Getting close to 2 months away now.August 13-15 Its going to be held at my farm/home in Exeter, ME Our event in 2019 raised almost 12000, which was directed to a local young mans wish for a therapy pool. Im hoping he can attend our ceremony Sat afternoon
Its shaping up like this
Early birds coming in on thursday I hope to take everyone to my friends house in town who built an authentic wood fired pizza oven. The thing is a work of art, and the pizza is wonderful

On Friday, everyone loves to go to the coast, so we will be making a lobster roll run somewhere. Trying to find an extra special spot
Friday night is an ice cream social up to the lake at Dexter. Bush planes only in the field, its kinda short, not bad but not suitable for some. Amphibs can come up the ramp We can take donations that evening

Saturday is Wings and Wheels for wishes at the Dexter Airport. Its a airplane fly in, and a hot rod cruise in. all benefits go to Maine Make a wish. We will close out the afternoon with a short ceremony in my Hangar. at dusk will be dinner in the Hangar back home in Exeter. Cant promise lobster on the menu this year, its going for north of $14 bucks a pound. Might be a chicken night. In our tradition, we generally pick out someone to roast, JP Russel master of ceremony

Sunday most folks head home, if you stick around there will be some flying

We had fabulous donations the last time, from Cubcrafters and Mark Keneston, a T3 tailwheel from the talented Dan Dufault, a nice set of gearlegs from Chuck Kinberger. All went into the silent auction, and raised some big funds. I know its been a crazy 18 months for most folks, but please consider donating something we can put in the silent auction

Thanks for listening, see you soon at Fairground Field It would be awesome to have more of my cubcrafters family attend

Jim Crane
jimcrane04435@gmail.com