Thread: Tosten Grip

Default Tosten Grip

Anyone using the Tosten Grip on an EX or EX2. Trying to figure out how to mount it and what needs to be changed on the shaft to make it work.

Dan Ballin

Default Re: Tosten Grip

Quote Originally Posted by dballin View Post
    Anyone using the Tosten Grip on an EX or EX2. Trying to figure out how to mount it and what needs to be changed on the shaft to make it work.

Dan Ballin
    Yes. Love it. I used the extra rear stick that was in my kit after upgrade to dual trim control

Default Re: Tosten Grip

Tosten makes great grips, and great customer service. You have to specify what you have for trim in your cub when you order it. If you have remote trim switch in the back on the upper wing root panel, I believer the trim system has relays that activate the trim motor. With front only trim the trim switch carries the current. Just call Tosten and tell them what you have and they will send you the right one. I got top hat switch for trim, trigger for push to talk, and a 3rd finger buttton for autopilot disconnect The soft touch option is nice as well Might be 150 bucks when you are done.
    Ive had a bit of trouble with their stick adaptor loosening slightly, sand the inside of the stick and the mounting plug with sandpaper and assemble it with some jb weld
    jim