Thread: G3X Touch configuration files

Default G3X Touch configuration files

Anyone who has experimented with various G3X display configurations will probably be aware that the current configuration can be saved to the SD card. I have several config files saved to my home hard drive and I keep a log of the changes I made in each configuration. I rename each config file to a meaningful name that encodes the date of creation.

What I didn't realize until today was that, if multiple config files with different names are stored on the SD card, the G3X configuration menu shows them all and allows any one of them to be loaded. Loading is not limited to a single file named config.gcb.

Of course it would be better if the user could specify the saved config file name rather than having to take the card to a computer to change the name but it's still more flexible than I had thought initially.

Save the configuration before making changes and it doesn't matter how badly you mess up the configuration.

Default Re: G3X Touch configuration files

CAUTION - Engine and airframe hours and engine cycles are saved in the system configuration file. Record engine and airframe hours and engine cycle count before loading a saved system configuration file. Correct the hours and cycles after the saved configuration has been loaded.