Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FX financing

Default Re: FX financing

Boaz,
    yes, you can get it financed after you finish the build and have an Airworthiness Certificate, even if you paid cash in full. Its called a "cash back" loan, and I was able to get one for my plane.
    Terms were around 4.25% and 20 years, with around 20% or more downpayment. I suppose it varies based on credit score, application, etc.
    If you want more info you can contact me.

Rick

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com

Wow, I didn't know that

It depends on what payment gateway did you use for the transactions. There are a lot of different payment getaway systems that offer you free bonuses and cash-backs. And there also are other tax-free systems where you are not supposed to pay any extra transaction fees. Read more about adult payment gateway systems and how they work on the internet. There are a lot of articles on this subject on the internet. I am sure you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by Corvian; 08-13-2021 at 04:26 AM.

I wanted to start a business, but I had no money for the initial capital. I wanted to take a loan from a bank for the necessary amount. Still, it turned out that my ex had ruined my credit history, and the bank could not give me the required amount.

When I was studying finances in the university, we had a particular topic dedicated to debts and loans because it is an important factor that determines many circumstances. The difference between a loan and finance is that a loan is cash, properties, or other material items offered to another party in return for the eventual repayment of the loan or principal value, together with interest or finance charges, while finance is cash management and involves practices such as savings, borrowing, etc. However, like almost everyone, I had a period when I needed money to buy something vital for me, and it was a car. It wasn't so long ago, but I had not the possibility to buy it on my own. Then I gave a try to https://www.yhdistalaina.com/45000e-yhdistelylaina/ , the place where I practically felt what a loan is and what are the most important steps and constituents that you have to take into account.