Thread: Pics & Videos from Johnson Creek Flyin

Default Pics & Videos from Johnson Creek Flyin

I got to go to the Johnson Creek flyin about a week ago, the second time I've been in that area and the first time I have gotten to do any flying back there. I had a FANTASTIC time!! Special thanks to Ralph Rogers for giving us some tips for going into Mackey Bar. Also had a great time flying with Randy, Jim, Tim A, and John M. Thanks guys!

Have one video up on YouTube, kind of a slide show of most of the airplanes that were parked at Johnson Creek Saturday night, and have a series of pictures that I took on PhotoBucket, links below. Still working on the captioning of the stills, and I think I have a couple more things to upload onto YouTube as well.

Photobucket pictures click here

YouTube slide show click here

Pete D.
    Last edited by Pete D; 06-27-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Default Re: Pics & Videos from Johnson Creek Flyin

Pete: Beautiful job on both... I would say it makes me want to go back...but then, I always want to go back. I have been to all but one of the JC Supercub gatherings (daughter's wedding conflict)....some of the friends in that community have become among my closest.... I can't wait until next year! You should all consider celebrating "National Bushwheel Awareness Week" with us at the Breaks and JC next year. Ralph

Default Re: Pics & Videos from Johnson Creek Flyin

Pictures and video all put together into one video of pig roasting. I didn't get any after we took it off the fire because I was up to my elbows in cutting it up! lol

Pig roast video

"Best of" highlights slideshow

Pete D.
    Last edited by Pete D; 07-08-2010 at 10:24 PM.