Thread: Grip on Flap Handle

Default Grip on Flap Handle

I ordered "2" of the cushioned grips for the control sticks and didn't know they came in packs of 2 each.....so I had 2 extra ones and just happened to think it would be nice to have one on the flap handle. Of course the flap handle is smaller than the control stick so I applied 2 strips...one on either side.....of some Scotch double sided tape I had onto the flap handle to make it fit the grip. I then left the paper on the outside except for about an inch on the upper part of the handle. It was a perfect fit and you can get it over that last inch and it will hold it just fine.

Also, when installing the grips on the control sticks, I just rubbed a little liquid dishwashing detergent directly onto the stick and inside the grip and they just slid right on with no problems at all.

Flap Handle grip.jpgScotch 2 sided tape.jpg

Default Re: Grip on Flap Handle

The reason they send two when you order one? Cubcrafters assumes the first will be torn during installation. Generally true, is suspect.

Hope you got the sticks covered before covering the flap handle!

Chuck

Default Re: Grip on Flap Handle

Quote Originally Posted by ceslaw View Post
    The reason they send two when you order one? Cubcrafters assumes the first will be torn during installation. Generally true, is suspect.

Hope you got the sticks covered before covering the flap handle!

Chuck
    Yeah Chuck, when i got them and saw I had extras I figured that was good thing and that I would tear some up putting them in too but using that dishwashing liquid soap straight onto the stick and inside the grip and it just slid right on.