Thread: Kit lead times? and a belated thank you for April!

Default Kit lead times? and a belated thank you for April!

Morning all

How long are people waiting for shipment after payment? Emailed Mitch but he must be out flying.

I just need the Aussie dollar to get a bit healthier, but don't want to sit around waiting for the kit to arrive!

All the best.

Peter E. Newcastle NSW Australia.

PS: Been a combination of very slack and very busy on arrival back downunder. So some well deserved but belated thanks.

Thanks in order of appearance

Brad, Randy, Rick, Chuck et al and for their hospitality and the opportunity to fly the Ex2 down at South Lakeland. First time in a Carbon Cub (or any other Cub); access is "better" than the Decathlon but requires a slightly different set of contortions for a big guy to get aboard. It's a great aircraft and an obvious performer. I was sold as soon as Randy opened up the side and I hung my arm out.

Thanks also to Steve Dentz for making the time to show me his award winning Carbon Cub and the opportunity to sit in his "extended leg rooms" seating configuration. This is a great mod for anyone, like Steve and myself are around 6'4". Gives plenty of extra leg and knee room, particularly so when only one up. It also makes the contortions for the transition from backside on the seat and legs still outside to getting a long leg either side of the stick much easier.

Whilst the extension to the seat track mod looks reasonably straight forward there has obviously been a fair bit of thinking time and head scratching on Steve's part to get it right.

Last but not least Mitch and others for the factory tour when I got up to Yakima, great opportunity to see how it all comes together in a great product.

After Yakima I drove down to Twin Oaks near Portland, and did my US BFR in their Sport Cub with CFI Emily and checked out their EX - good job! Thanks Betty and Bob. Great place for a visit and I will be back! That PNW is amazing country.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PeterEedy; 07-09-2016 at 12:45 PM.