Thread: Parade Of Planes

Default Parade Of Planes

California Cubs Carbon Cub taxing down the city streets of Palm Springs from airport to Convention Center, in the annual "Parade Of Planes", put on by Flying Magazine. ( Steve Young only had to ask for directions a couple of times)😜
    Attached Images Attached Images
    XCub: CCX-2300-0011
    SPOT X TRACKING: https://maps.findmespot.com/s/09SL

Default Re: Parade Of Planes

I was there to check out N338CS in person, and I snapped this just before Steve was pulled over and cited for an illegal muffler and non-D.O.T. tires...PSPD does not mess around...

CLICK for bigger...

Nice to meet Steve and hear of his Carbon Cub adventures first person. I also met Ben and John from California Cubs but they did not get a deposit out of me this time, as all of my fundage continues to fuel my PPL which is still WIP...One day soon, I hope.

Larry.
    Last edited by twoeleven; 10-24-2015 at 06:23 AM.

Default Re: Parade Of Planes

Here is a couple more shots of Steve Y in the Parade of Planes, and California Cub's CC:

CLICK for bigger...

Sadly, there was only one Carbon Cub there, but Steve did have some interesting parade traffic, here he leads a couple of composite turbo-props towards 'parking' at the convention center, and several jets made the taxi parade under their own power as well:

The rest of my pictures from the weekend are here, in higher resolution, free to anyone who likes things that fly:

https://app.box.com/s/s1lxa61pjzhiy5de4guywg3jaf0815f4

Larry.