Thread: Just arrived in time to use as a stocking stuffer!

Default Just arrived in time to use as a stocking stuffer!

http://store.cubcrafters.com/ACR-Res-Q-Link_p_1420.html

We are now carrying ACR rescue beacons. The very light, compact, and popular 2880 just arrived. I can sell you any model you would like, and I have Spots available too.

The ACR beacon is reportedly much better than a Spot. I am open for discussion on that.

David

Default Re: Just arrived in time to use as a stocking stuffer!

David,

You are on a good track. Many years ago while riding with the Harley Davidson CEO and other top executives I learned that they made more money on stuff to spiff up your self and your bike (Clothing, Accessories, supplies and parts) than on selling motorcycles. Could you make that happen for Cubcrafters?

Carl

Default Re: Just arrived in time to use as a stocking stuffer!

Quote Originally Posted by carlconti View Post
    David,

You are on a good track. Many years ago while riding with the Harley Davidson CEO and other top executives I learned that they made more money on stuff to spiff up your self and your bike (Clothing, Accessories, supplies and parts) than on selling motorcycles. Could you make that happen for Cubcrafters?

Carl
    Carl,

The idea behind expanding our accessories assortment is twofold: first, to provide a service to our owners in providing a pre-selected assortment of accessories so they don't have to search all over and wonder what fits what. And second, to provide an additional revenue stream for CubCrafters. Frankly though the first objective is the most important, I don't think we could ever sell enough to make a significant revenue impact. This is the reason we wanted a web store with a product review feature -- so that our owners can provide meaningful feedback on the items to other owners.

David has been given wide latitude with the web store to stock it up with things he thinks will be useful and popular with owners and I think he's off to a good start. We need our owners help though in helping us identify good items which is why he's frequently soliciting feedback over here in the forum. So, thanks for your feedback!
    Randy Lervold