Thread: All CubCrafters T-Shirts on sale this weekend in our new online store!

Default All CubCrafters T-Shirts on sale this weekend in our new online store!

Hello everyone,

The new online store is up and running. I have been doing some adjustments and fine tuning. You will notice changes from one visit to the next as I discover better ways to present our products, and implement changes based on customer feedback.

I would really like to hear from the forum members about what you would like to see, and what would make it easier for you to find and purchase.

So, to get some traffic into the store this weekend, I have placed our CubCrafters shirts on sale.

Go to our main web site, and follow the link to Apparel. Anything ordered this weekend will be shipped out first thing Monday.

David Bingham
    Parts and Accessories Manager, CubCrafters

Default Re: All CubCrafters T-Shirts on sale this weekend in our new online store!

Tried to order 2 Blue T-shirts and hat, but the Payment page will not process the order? When Check out is selected,
    No confirmation nor error is displayed? No answer on the contact me number either. All fields entered correctly and have an account.

Steve
    760-200-0448
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: All CubCrafters T-Shirts on sale this weekend in our new online store!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Y View Post
    Tried to order 2 Blue T-shirts and hat, but the Payment page will not process the order? When Check out is selected,
    No confirmation nor error is displayed? No answer on the contact me number either. All fields entered correctly and have an account.

Steve
    760-200-0448
    Steve,

I just checked and everything is working, I have also received several orders in the last hour. As I have mentioned, and put on several pages of the web store, it is a Beta version. One reason I will keep putting sale items up here is to debug the store. The only real way to do that is running lots of orders through.

There is no answer at CubCrafters today because we are closed Saturdays.

I can see there is an un-checked out order with your name in a shopping cart.

What browser are you using? If you cannot order what you want, I will do it the old fashioned way on Monday for you.
    Thanks for letting me know you had a problem

David

Thank you David-

Tried with a Visa Debit card twice and No Go. Tried with a Visa Credit Card and it went right through?
    Using Safari 6.0.5 on MAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Y View Post
    Thank you David-

Tried with a Visa Debit card twice and No Go. Tried with a Visa Credit Card and it went right through?
    Using Safari 6.0.5 on MAC.
    Thanks for the order Steve. I will look into the debit card issue if anyone else mentions and issue.

[QUOTE=DavidB.;8076]Thanks for the order Steve. I will look into the debit card issue if anyone else mentions and issue.[/QSeeSee

David,
    I used a Visa credit card and it went thru as well, no problem.
    Rick