Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: No Joke! Itís cold!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default No Joke! Itís cold!

    Installing the skis on 126C for some fun as soon as NY is less like Antarctica. -17 and 30mph winds thatís -60+ wind chill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    Installing the skis on 126C for some fun as soon as NY is less like Antarctica. -17 and 30mph winds thatís -60+ wind chill.
    Your a candyass, we have been out last 2 weekends. Last weekend was -12 flying all day. Sunday heading to Beaver River for lunch, you in?

    Glenn

  3. #3
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    822

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    [QUOTE=Cubdriver2;20440]Your a candyass, we have been out last 2 weekends. Last weekend was -12 flying all day. Sunday heading to Beaver River for lunch, you in?

    Glenn[/QUOTE
    Hehe yea come on Mark put your purse down take your skirt off. ☃️☃️☃️☃️ Imagine the performance of a CC -17 and blowing 30 have to be like the space shuttle.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    I hope Waldo doesn't want to go today. Just came inside after being out for an hour and it's a little nasty out there.

    Glenn

  5. #5
    Member jeepgord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    cedarsprings mi
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    I hope Waldo doesn't want to go today. Just came inside after being out for an hour and it's a little nasty out there.

    Glenn
    we will send u some better weather from mich we finely got some.E50EE029-58E9-4E11-BAD7-31925488C0FB.jpg

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepgord View Post
    we will send u some better weather from mich we finely got some.E50EE029-58E9-4E11-BAD7-31925488C0FB.jpg
    Thanks. But I liked the weather we were having. Something great about 20 below crystal clear nights and below zero days that makes me feel alive like nothing else. I enjoy it when it comes maybe because I know it won't last forever? And the performance is incredible.

    Glenn

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fowler Ohio
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    Thanks. But I liked the weather we were having. Something great about 20 below crystal clear nights and below zero days that makes me feel alive like nothing else. I enjoy it when it comes maybe because I know it won't last forever? And the performance is incredible.

    Glenn
    You can keep the 20 below Glenn. As for performance, when you fly a carbon Cub it's always incredible.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    Thanks. But I liked the weather we were having. Something great about 20 below crystal clear nights and below zero days that makes me feel alive like nothing else. I enjoy it when it comes maybe because I know it won't last forever? And the performance is incredible.

    Glenn
    That part of the problem with them. You don't get the full experience

    Glenn

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepgord View Post
    we will send u some better weather from mich we finely got some.E50EE029-58E9-4E11-BAD7-31925488C0FB.jpg
    Great pics Gordon! Nice looking CC pal! Congratulations! You have inspired some of our other builders. MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Fowler Ohio
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: No Joke! Itís cold!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubdriver2 View Post
    That part of the problem with them. You don't get the full experience

    Glenn
    I don't see a problem with them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •