Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cub SS

Default Re: Cub SS

Quote Originally Posted by couleeone View Post
    Same battery!
    If it's type motorcycle battery in the SC then you're really good to go!

My wife and I bought self contained heated vests from Jett. It is motorcycle gear. The batteries last ca. 6 hours when fresh and we each carry two. The beautiful thing about the battery models is that you stay warm when you leave the aircraft....or, alternately, you don't have to mess with long extension chords when camping.

It is good gear...now that we have it we use it all the time....warm is good! Ralph
    Last edited by Centmont; 04-08-2010 at 10:17 AM.

The heated clothes work great. I haven't had to use them after January but keep in mind I have been sitting front seat for the long trips. Even with the cabin sealed up the back seat still gets chilly. I just flew through a blizzard delivering an SS (#121 Bob Anderson) with jeans, thick socks, and a North Face fleece and was comfortable. The heated jacket works magic when the temperature dropped below 15 Fahrenheit.
    Ben Hodges
    California Cubs
    www.californiacubs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Californiacubs View Post
    The heated clothes work great. I haven't had to use them after January but keep in mind I have been sitting front seat for the long trips. Even with the cabin sealed up the back seat still gets chilly. I just flew through a blizzard delivering an SS (#121 Bob Anderson) with jeans, thick socks, and a North Face fleece and was comfortable. The heated jacket works magic when the temperature dropped below 15 Fahrenheit.
    Don't forget #121 had the winterization kit!!
    Becky Teerink