When I was considering buying an EX-3 I got a quote for insurance requiring 10 hours dual and 5 hours solo. How can you solo in a E/FX-3 when you can't rent them as they are experimental?

I am going to TacAero training in Jan in TX but I'm not sure if I can solo their FX-3. I'm waiting to hear back. But when you get these types of requirements for insurance on a purchase it seems there are some challenges in getting time in type.

I'm also facing issues where insurance wants time in a specific type. I just completed my TW endorsement in a CC11 (sport cub) and it sounds like that time in type wouldn't work towards a SS or FX3 for example per insurance. While it builds TW time there seems to be very unique challenges in getting insurance so anyone that has not crossed this path beware and do your homework. I am going to TacAero training at a pretty penny so that will help my situation but it seems this part of the equation is not well communicated.

I was asked to ferry a E-LSA SS for a friend and it looks like as insurance requires 10 hours in a E-LSA SS to be able to ferry (or 25 hours for that matter) so I'm out for helping in that situation and/or gaining time in the process. Again, very interesting situations.

So again, back to my question, 91.319 I think is the reg, you can't rent a FX-3 so how would someone build solo time?