Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: squelch

Default Re: squelch

Thanks much Chuck for the pirep on the new Bose A20. I will try them. That said also if anyone out there has tried the new Zulu.2 vs the Bose A20 would love a pirep as my below report is for the Zulu1 and the original Bose . Thanks Gary

Gary
    If I cant resolve to my likeing I will probably have to think about sending my New bose back and Buy new zulu so I can blue tooth both, Im sure they are exceptional to. Are you still flying that S2 for that guy to keep it exercised? If your are like to hook up go for a ride see how the vibration is on that plane something to compare to.
    Thanks Pete I dont know why I didnt think about using Iphone music like Gary said much better Audio I guess I just got use to xm ,dont know what Pandora is? Stinks Bose wont blooth tooth music.
    Thanks
    Chuck

Pandora is free Internet radio that has a AP for Android (and I'm sure iPhone) that streams the music. Has similar style stations to XM like "50s rock" etc, or you can create custom stations based off of a particular artist, song, genre, etc.

Pete D.

Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    Gary
    If I cant resolve to my likeing I will probably have to think about sending my New bose back and Buy new zulu so I can blue tooth both, Im sure they are exceptional to. Are you still flying that S2 for that guy to keep it exercised? If your are like to hook up go for a ride see how the vibration is on that plane something to compare to.
    Thanks Pete I dont know why I didnt think about using Iphone music like Gary said much better Audio I guess I just got use to xm ,dont know what Pandora is? Stinks Bose wont blooth tooth music.
    Thanks
    Chuck
    Hi Chuck, as for the S2 am not flying it anymore as it sold! When we hook up for the Florida Cub Flyers happy to go for a ride with you and let you know what I recall re smoothness as that plane was a dream. Just flew the Stearman to Galesburg Ilinois for their 40th Flyin a few weeks ago and Michele and I flew the Carbon Cub to Maine and back in August! amazing planes and amazing trips. If you do get the Zulus the other key point is the adjustable gain on the mic which in our really noisy setting seems to work, and Bose does not have. Best G

Thanks Gary I had areal hard time at Osh chosing between Bose & Zulu.AS i always thought the Zulus were the better headset for the cub.
    I just got prop back from factory wanted to make sure is was all good for I had it dynamicly balanced it maybe fine just not use to composite prop.I will take you up next time I see ya.Glad your having fun in the stearman.
    Thanks Pete I will check that out had never heard of it(redneck with smart phone syndrome Im sure)
    Thanks for the help