AWESOME DAY, today!!!

Took my Carbon Cub and flew to the Triple Tree Fly-In, just outside Greer, SC. Private field has a 7,000 foot grass runway, and over 550 airplanes in attendance. Spent time with Brandon Nesmith of Table Rock Aviation in Hickory, NC (he has a Sport Cub in his flight school), Matt Walsh and Leanne of Elite Flight School in Raleigh, NC (flying Travis Janovich's new Carbon Cub SS, and a couple other Sport Cubs there, as well. Great time talking to crowds about the Carbon Cub!!! (And Randy, there's nothing quite like two YELLOW Carbon Cub SS together at a FUN Fly-In!!!)

And just when you think you've seen everything there is to see at airshows and fly-ins, here comes a guy and his daughter walking a 3 foot tall donkey on a leash!!! One of the guys with me said it looked like "two asses connected by a white rope"!!!! <LOL>

Next year, we'll plan a little further ahead, and take a couple of airplanes and John Moreland's motor home.

This was my first trip to this fly-in, even though I have heard about it for the past several years.

Just goes to show you that there's always some place cool out there to fly to!!

Fly Low, Fly Slow, and Fly SAFE!!!!