Thread: Build Center

Default Build Center

Are there any plans to create new build centers? Possibly in the South?

Default Re: Build Center

I have a customer in Alabama who has built a Carbon Cub EX with outstanding results. He might be interested in discussing a build with you. Give me a call, or drop me an e-mail and we can discuss.

Chip Allen

SWT Aviation, Inc.
    Cubcrafters Southeast Sales Center
    Marietta, GA

The certified build centers have received very little use. I would hope they would be allowed some measure of success prior to extending the program. Ralph
    Ralph Rogers
    Owner: TheCubWorks
    www.TheCubWorks.com
    CCSS #142 N123MR
    I have always felt the supercub is one thing mankind got right the first time but that there were better materials and methods to build them. CubCrafters products are proof I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Centmont View Post
    The certified build centers have received very little use. I would hope they would be allowed some measure of success prior to extending the program. Ralph
    Ralph, how exactly does a build center work? I went to your website but did not find much in the way of explanation (unless I missed a link or something).

Does the kit owner have to be there working on his plane from start to finish?
    Or can you guys build the kit and have the aircraft certified without the kit owner doing a thing?
    Or, depending on the owner, can it be something in between?
    Ran
    Last edited by RanRan; 08-30-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Ran: It can be any of the three...or any combination. Flexibility in design, build, accessories, weights, and time on task is the value added for a kit-build. The function of the website is to direct folks to a conversation with Noel Simmons who handles that part of The CubWorks business. Hope this helps. R
    Ralph Rogers
    www.TheCubWorks.com
    CCSS #142 N123MR
    I have always felt the supercub is one thing mankind got right the first time but that there were better materials and methods to build them. CubCrafters products are proof I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Centmont View Post
    Ran: It can be any of the three...or any combination. Flexibility in design, build, accessories, weights, and time on task is the value added for a kit-build. The function of the website is to direct folks to a conversation with Noel Simmons who handles that part of The CubWorks business. Hope this helps. R
    Are you doing much avionics work - panel design? I can see where a build center like yours (dedicated to primarily one airplane) would have it all over the lion's share of avionics shops who simply don't know the CubCrafter aircraft that well.

Noel: Loves designing and building panels (no grease). In all honesty Ran, you need to call him with these questions. (406) 538-6574. Ralph
    Ralph Rogers
    www.TheCubWorks.com
    CCSS #142 N123MR