Thread: G3C Touch - Fuel Calculator

Default G3C Touch - Fuel Calculator

When looking at the EIS page the tab "FUEL CALCULATOR" is there and show how much total fuel has run through the fuel meter since being reset. It lets you input when you add fuel to the tanks so you can look and see the total fuel burned since you last added fuel to the plane.

I have extended fuel tanks holding 44 gallons but for some reason, when I go to the fuel calculator page, it shows that after the first flight, I burned 10.6 gallons. It shows I have 26 gallons remains. I never set it before so for some reason I guess it started with 36.6 gallons. When I go to add more fuel to bring it up to the correct amount, it won't let me add more than 24 gallons for some reason. I click on the "+" sign and it brings up the window to type in the quantity and no matter what I enter, it just brings up 24 again. Strange.

In the weight and balance section, I have 44 gallons listed as full fuel. Nothing in the Installation Manual about it. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Default Re: G3C Touch - Fuel Calculator

Dave,

It sounds like your G3X is configured for standard tanks. It's a simple change. Call me sometime when you're at the plane.

Thanks,
    Jon Delamarter
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters, Inc.
    jond@cubcrafters.com
    Office (509)367-5200

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Delamarter View Post
    Dave,

It sounds like your G3X is configured for standard tanks. It's a simple change. Call me sometime when you're at the plane.

Thanks,
    Thanks Jon....will do. I went through all the config settings but couldn't find that one for some reason. In the weight & Balance section, I changed it to 44

Dave,

Thanks,
    Jon was so kind to show me the way to do this. It's in the configuration menu under Aircraft and in the Fuel Flow submenu.You click on configure (where I thought you would actually be configing the meter); click on "Calibrate" and then there is a place you can change your max fuel quantity so it knows you have extended fuel.
    Last edited by Daveembry; 03-21-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveembry View Post
    Jon was so kind to show me the way to do this. It's in the configuration menu under Aircraft and in the Fuel Flow submenu. You click on configure (where I thought you would actually be configing the meter) and then there is a place you can change your max fuel quantity so it knows you have extended fuel.
    Dave, I believe the button actually says "Calibrate"; it has a caliper icon on the button.

Thanks!
    Jon Delamarter
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters, Inc.
    jond@cubcrafters.com
    Office (509)367-5200

Dave, I believe the button actually says "Calibrate"; it has a caliper icon on the button.

Thanks!
    Correct.....I just edited to state it correctly. Thanks.