Thread: Any CO builders?

Default Any CO builders?

If so, I'd love to contribute a 6-pack of your favorite beverage and check out your project first hand. I'll bring a rag to wipe up the drool as well.

Default Re: Any CO builders?

Not that it helps right now but I'm getting "close" to placing an order but I won't be starting it until next Sept (2012). I'm a year out from retirement and plan on building one as soon as I return to CO. Colorado Springs area.

I'm interested to meet CO builders, too. There is an EX flying here at KBDU and I've seen the inside of it and it's gorgeous, not to mention watching it work the pattern.

'Greg

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    If so, I'd love to contribute a 6-pack of your favorite beverage and check out your project first hand. I'll bring a rag to wipe up the drool as well.
    Always looking for free beer. I'm north of Spokane WA so if you are ever in this area happy to have you look at it. If you just want to look through the pictures I have been taking as the project progresses go to www.mycarboncubex.shutterfly.com It's not particularly organized but it is a pretty good log of the progress.