Thread: Hello from New Member: Minnesota

Default Hello from New Member: Minnesota

Hello there!

I've just joined the forum. I'm a 20+ year tail dragger pilot. (C185) I'm getting the itch to take on a project and have fallen in love with the idea of big tires and rustic landing strips! I miss the simple flying of the Luscumbe that I learned in and have been thinking about something smaller and less expensive to fly when I don't need the capacity of my 185. I'm also one of those people who are drawn to big projects. I've not decided to pull the trigger on a Carbon Cub kit yet, but plan on lurking here for a few months to see what I can learn by soaking up info from all of you.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Hello from New Member: Minnesota

Welcome to the collective.

Your C185 is more than capable as you know. One of my good flying buddies flies a Luscombe and it's a great flying plane.

This forum is great source for the Carbon Cubs. Another fantastic resource for cub type planes is SuperCub.org

Cheers and Happy New Year!
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. I am the dealer for Minnesota. My cell is 480-567-2586. Jeff Baber

Quote Originally Posted by NeoAero View Post
    Hello there!

I've just joined the forum. I'm a 20+ year tail dragger pilot. (C185) I'm getting the itch to take on a project and have fallen in love with the idea of big tires and rustic landing strips! I miss the simple flying of the Luscumbe that I learned in and have been thinking about something smaller and less expensive to fly when I don't need the capacity of my 185. I'm also one of those people who are drawn to big projects. I've not decided to pull the trigger on a Carbon Cub kit yet, but plan on lurking here for a few months to see what I can learn by soaking up info from all of you.

Thanks in advance!
    Jeffery Baber
    Innovation Aircraft Sales
    (844) ACSALES

Quote Originally Posted by J2cub View Post
    If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. I am the dealer for Minnesota. My cell is 480-567-2586. Jeff Baber
    Thank you. Much appreciated. I'll reach out when I have questions.