Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AHRS Problem with Garmin G3X Touch

Default Re: AHRS Problem with Garmin G3X Touch

You might try reaching out to g3xpert@garmin.com that is Garmin's Tech support for G3X probably in the US but if they can't help you they would be able to connect you with the proper support where you are at.
    Pete Dougherty
    Customer Support Manager
    Cub Crafters Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Pete D View Post
    You might try reaching out to g3xpert@garmin.com that is Garmin's Tech support for G3X probably in the US but if they can't help you they would be able to connect you with the proper support where you are at.
    Actually I have already done that on a very detailed level, result is that they suggest that my GSU 25 will most probably be to be replaced.
    I might address Garmin support Europe in order to find a good solution...

Quote Originally Posted by Pete D View Post

Willdo - thanks for your support, willkeepye posted....

Wink Re: AHRS Problem with Garmin G3X Touch

I remember to have promised to keep everybody interested in the described GSU-25 problem posted 2020 - so I guess it's time to do so...
    Well, it came like predicted - we had to replace the GSU-25 component.
    I'd like to mention here that Garmin USA and Garmin Europe after some qualified discussion supported by delivering a refurbished GSU-25 component for a very attractive price to me - many thanks to the Garmin folks here!
    So, if anybody of you experiences the same or a similar problem, talk to Garmin and replace the component. It's a bit of work but including initialisation we had it done very carefully within about 6h of work...
    Since then about 15h of flight done - no more of the described problem/phenomena...
    Thanks to Pete and everybody involved!