Thread: Fuel Line Friction Tape

Default Fuel Line Friction Tape

At the point of installing the fuel lines and looking for the black friction tape everyone uses to tape around the protective tubing. It looks like sports tape or something, but i cant seem to find any in my kit. Wondering if anyone had a part number or a source for it. Thanks!

Default Re: Fuel Line Friction Tape

Can't recall it being part of the kit, but most auto parts stores will carry friction tape.
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by n.mike View Post
    At the point of installing the fuel lines and looking for the black friction tape everyone uses to tape around the protective tubing. It looks like sports tape or something, but i cant seem to find any in my kit. Wondering if anyone had a part number or a source for it. Thanks!
    Dave Embry
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right.........once is enough."..

Quote Originally Posted by n.mike View Post

I needed some for an avionics upgrade on my FX-3 and found it, and fusion tape, at the local Home Depot. A search for "3M 3407NA" should return lots of sources. What I have seems to be a different part number from what Dave linked and I have not checked what's different.

Thanks guys. Found it at Lowes. Just something ive never used before! Thanks for the help.