Thread: Catalog of paint jobs done on CubCrafters aircraft?

Question Catalog of paint jobs done on CubCrafters aircraft?

Does CubCrafters take a picture of every aircraft coming off the line? If so, is there a place where prospective buyers can review paint jobs done to help choose a color scheme? I'd love to get ideas from what's been done. A few have already peaked my interest and are at the top of my list but new ones keep cropping up in YouTube videos, etc. that are not the typical configuration web page options.

Default Re: Catalog of paint jobs done on CubCrafters aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdrvr View Post
    Does CubCrafters take a picture of every aircraft coming off the line? If so, is there a place where prospective buyers can review paint jobs done to help choose a color scheme? I'd love to get ideas from what's been done. A few have already peaked my interest and are at the top of my list but new ones keep cropping up in YouTube videos, etc. that are not the typical configuration web page options.
    Hi There
    We have a gallery tab at the bottom of our site page though you are right, there many schemes to look at and they can be wide ranging. If your building one of our Cubs, and have resale in mind down the road, I can share that it makes sense to stay in line with our schemes. You will notice many have silver either on the bottom or the top and this is an effort to help save weight. Urethane paint is heavy and our silver poly tone is a nice 2nd or even first color, it is lighter and offers great ultra violet protection too.

If you wish to send me your email and or text me a number, I have many schemes to share. Thank you for your interest in our Cubs.

Mark 518-410-9404 mark.keneston@cubcrafters.comDG FX3.PNG
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Default Re: Catalog of paint jobs done on CubCrafters aircraft?

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdrvr View Post
    I am curious to see more of these myself, been saving pictures that I find as evidence for my eventual purchase.

The craziest I've seen so far is this special INTR3PID livery by Spanish artist Filipe Pantone last week: ​https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrjQzcjb_7/

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_09_felipe-pantone-intr3pid-carbon-cub-airplane-design-7.jpg