One of the reasons I make a living putting together experimental airplanes is that I get to fly! AND you know what, after 37 airplanes, being the local TW instructor people are just now willing to though me the keys or ride in the back to so they can learn something form the master.

I show up to work yesterday and notice the newly rebuilt cub on the field. I park and walk over and ask if I can take it around the patch.. "SURE!! I was going to ask you to check out the rigging anyway" the aircraft is one of the original super cubs in this area I think the vast majority of the people 30 years ago learned to fly in this cub. It has been retrofitted with a new 180 hp, new paint, new stuff in the panel, new big tires, and some new STC's that. (did I say new I meant heavy). Off we go and they did a respectful job and it flew good, about twice~three times the take off distance of the CC and 3~4 times the landing distance.

put it away and now I have to move my cub out of the hanger to get Ralph's S2 in. So I load up the cover girl in the back and round the patch we go. Hopping airplane rides is the only benefits my employees get, seams to work tho.

In comes Ralph and; well, might as well make it day so I flew the S2 around the patch as well.

YUP yesterday was a GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!