Thread: New CubCrafters Kit Support Help Desk is Live!

Default New CubCrafters Kit Support Help Desk is Live!

To All Our Great Kit Customers:

Our kit program is very important and we are scaling-up our infrastructure to bring great customer support experiences that match the increasing demand for our Carbon Cub kits. A 12-member kit support team is established and we are excited to announce our new Kit Support Help Desk is operating.

NEW CUBCRAFTERS KIT SUPPORT HELP DESK IS LIVE

Kit Support Help Desk
    Kit Telephone Support: 509-367-5225
    Monday through Friday
    9am to 12pm AND 2pm to 3:30pm PT

Kit Email Support: kitsupport@cubcrafters.com

ALL kit related communication shall be directed to the new help desk email and call center. Email is the best way to communicate requests; please include your name, kit model/number, and the manual section if you have a technical question. If you prefer to speak with us, please use the Kit Telephone Support number at 509-367-5225. Several of our team members are actively answering your emails and calls; making sure requests are processed quickly.

We are excited for these advancements and will continue to update you with great new changes for our kit program in 2020.

Thanks,

Pat

Last edited by Pat Horgan; 03-17-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    Patrick Horgan
    President
    CubCrafters | Yakima WA

Default Re: New CubCrafters Kit Support Help Desk is Live!

This is a fantastic resource that I know I will use!

As a dealer with two kits pending shipment and several active builders with open in process items when the new system was implemented I wanted to give some feedback on the service level that my customers have received in the last 5 days.

Almost all of my customers with in process items have had those items cleared and some of those items have been pending for months. The items still pending have an open dialog with a plan in place to close them out. The new kit support team went above and beyond on a kit shipment this week to facilitate a customer who had expressed his desire to have his kit shipped before any possilbe mandates due to the COVID-19 situation. That kit was shipped today!

Thank you to the Kit Support Team and CubCrafters Management for the incredible support!
    Mike Sasser
    Boomerang Air
    mike@boomerangair.net

OK,AR,TX,LA
    www.cubcrafters.com

I agree! It seems the best sports teams go into the locker room at halftime and come out and dominate the 2nd half. I think CubCrafters has shown to be innovative as they always are and have come out throwing touchdowns on this issue!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCubDriver View Post
    As a dealer with two kits pending shipment and several active builders with open in process items when the new system was implemented I wanted to give some feedback on the service level that my customers have received in the last 5 days.

Almost all of my customers with in process items have had those items cleared and some of those items have been pending for months. The items still pending have an open dialog with a plan in place to close them out. The new kit support team went above and beyond on a kit shipment this week to facilitate a customer who had expressed his desire to have his kit shipped before any possilbe mandates due to the COVID-19 situation. That kit was shipped today!

Thank you to the Kit Support Team and CubCrafters Management for the incredible support!

A great product without great customer service is not a great product.

We all have had the experience, not a pleasant one and one that does not bring back customers (or recommendations).

What a refreshing (and needed) change CC has made!I recently had an issue resolved in days!! not weeks.

It is now a great product with great customer support.

Well done CC.

Dan
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL