Thread: CC Builders in the Rocky Mountain area

Default CC Builders in the Rocky Mountain area

Hey all, are there any CC builders in the Rocky Mountain area? I am currently building an EX3 and I would like to see, first hand some aircraft covering details, either in the process of or finished. I live in Cheyenne WY, so if there is anyone around the area that will allow me to come visit and photo I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Chris

Default Re: CC Builders in the Rocky Mountain area

Quote Originally Posted by CdPea View Post
    Hey all, are there any CC builders in the Rocky Mountain area? I am currently building an EX3 and I would like to see, first hand some aircraft covering details, either in the process of or finished. I live in Cheyenne WY, so if there is anyone around the area that will allow me to come visit and photo I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Chris
    Chris -

I recently completed an EX2 in Heber City, Utah. Covering is not much different than for an EX3. Not all that close but you're welcome to visit and/or happy to share photos and answer any questions.

Bill Tew
    CC-1865 N5491D
    435-640-9640
    wptew@icloud.com

Thanks Bill. Are you at the Heber Airport? A friend of mine owns it. We were in the Navy several years ago.

thanjs
    chris

Thanks Bill. Are you at the Heber Airport? A friend of mine owns it. We were in the Navy several years ago.

thanjs
    chris

Yep, KHCR. Daniels Hangar #22. Send me your email and we can take our conversation off-line.

Bill

Thanks
    Chris

Hi Chris
    I live in Colorado about 50 miles from Cheyenne and I am interested in purchasing an EX2. I was wondering what you are current working on for your EX3? I am interested in see parts of the wing being constructed. Have you completed you wings ?
    thanks
    craig

I live in Littleton in southwest Denver area. I am building an EX3 and am in the process of covering now. I should have it painted by the end of the summer. You are welcome to take a look anytime.
    Attached Images Attached Images