Thread: Instroduction

Default Instroduction

Hi all, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as a new CC EX3 orderee. My name is Chris Dellos and I live in the southeast portion of WY. I've been lurking for a while on the forum trying to soak up as much information as I can trying to get prepared for my build.

I do have one question to start off. Does anyone have plans for the rotators? I haven't received any of my documentation yet and I had read somewhere that there was a set of plans out there for the rotators. I wanted to get ahead a bit and start building them.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the forum.

Thanks
    chris

Default Re: Instroduction

Quote Originally Posted by CdPea View Post
    Hi all, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as a new CC EX3 orderee. My name is Chris Dellos and I live in the southeast portion of WY. I've been lurking for a while on the forum trying to soak up as much information as I can trying to get prepared for my build.

I do have one question to start off. Does anyone have plans for the rotators? I haven't received any of my documentation yet and I had read somewhere that there was a set of plans out there for the rotators. I wanted to get ahead a bit and start building them.

Thanks
    chris
    I have a set of Bogarts for sale. 208-443-5022

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I have a set of Bogarts for sale. 208-443-5022
    you can get wit mitch he can send you the drawings. I built two sets they work well. it gives you something to take your mind off waiting for your kit. I believe that there in the ex2 drop box. if you don't get them email me at g2eng00@yahoo.com i will send you them

Quote Originally Posted by CdPea View Post

Thanks
    chris
    I built rotators from CC plans and I have one regret that I didn't build 2 wing rotators. The amount of time I spent moving wings on and off would be more that time spent building second one.