Its coming right up, weekend of Aug 3-4 Its held at my airstrip in Central Maine, about 18 miles NW of Bangor
Lots of room for everyone.Camping on the field, bathroom and shower in the hangar. I have a set of cabins rented around the corner, its first come first served

Friday we are headed to the prettiest airport in Maine, Sugarloaf regional in Carrabasset Valley. Lunch at noon, then up and over the Bigelow Range, drop down to Flagstaff lake, then follow the Dead River down stream thru the gorge. Pop into bingham to the grass strip, hit a few gravel bars on the way south on the Kennebec. Friday night BBq

Sat is Wings on the Waterfront, Dexter Maine 10 to 2 Were landing in a hayfield, then taxi down to the beach area.
I hope to break last years abount of 4600. The hayfield is a bit short for some its about 1500 ft, one way in and out.
Nobody had any issue last year, but I reserve the right as king of the island to say if it works for you. I have worked really hard with a couple reluctant landowners to land and cross their fields, and i dont want to mess it up

Saturday night is all you can eat Maine Lobster cookout at my Hangar

Sunday maybe a trip to the coast on your way home

Great news again this year, Dan Dufault of Lincolnville Me has donated a T3 tailwheel of your choice for the silent auction

Mark Keneston of CubCrafters NE has donated 4 hours of CarbonCub time in one of his birds as well

Cant thank these two guys enough for the support

Let me know if you ar coming

Jim Crane
207-659-4983
jimcrane04435@gmail.com