Thread: Two hangar doors for sale in Maine

Default Two hangar doors for sale in Maine

Bifold hangar doors for sale

I have 2 bifold doors for sale. First one was built by a local machinist at a high end machine shop in his spare time. 15 years old while I will call it a homemade hangar door, it was not welded together by uncle fred in the back of the manure shed. Really nicely done, with limit switches and motor starters. Cable drive, elec motor single phase with brake.. Its 42 ft 6 in long x 13.5 tall I can help you take it down. works 100% $3000

The second door is a Wilson aluminum bifold, I bought it from a contractor who is remodeling a hangar into a workshop. Its about 12 years old. Dont have great pix of it, its stored in a shed. 40.5 ft wide, 13.5 tall
    All aluminum welded framework. Manual side latches, includes heavy angle that bolts to side of door opening. single phase, with factory installation book Can help you load it. Like new, and worked excellent when we took it down Can help you load it. $4500

Both doors are located in Exeter, Maine. I have some trucking contacts might be able to help get it moved
    Jim Crane
    207-659-4983 cell
    jimcrane04435@gmail.com

Default Re: Two hangar doors for sale in Maine

Hello! Is the offer still relevant?

Default Re: Two hangar doors for sale in Maine

Can I count on assistance with transportation if I buy a gate? I am engaged in constructing a hangar at my small furniture factory to store equipment and materials. Unfortunately, at the moment, I do not have a large-sized car for transportation. I am in search of Construction Equipment and components for the future building. I would be grateful if you would answer me as soon as possible. If it would be more convenient for you to answer by e-mail, please send me your address in private messages, and I will duplicate the question. Thanks!
    Last edited by Agelaya; 06-02-2022 at 03:54 AM.