Thread: Annual CubCrafters Northeast STOL Basin Harbor (B06)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Annual CubCrafters Northeast STOL Basin Harbor (B06)

Hi Gang
    How about a 3rd annual Northeast STOL, is it too soon to find somebody to beat Jim Crane? I think we all should endeavor to TRY. In ski racing its called "Try & Wanna" You will try and you wanna win.

The early risers are invited to Mountain Bob's for a breakfast of epic proportions, I offered to pay him and he said "NO WAY! Just bring all the airplanes you can find." I do ask we make a donation for this. So Join up at Mountain Bob's place (Brown 1VT8)

From there we head to Basin Harbor B06 for the STOL. Practice from 9-10:15 and then STOL starts at 10:30. Lets have a bunch of competitors regardless of experience or airplane. Here is a clip from last year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov_sKifbOOI&t=136s

https://www.basinharbor.com/dining/t...ll-restaurant/

This is a great event and one that is growing. We even scheduled around Hampton Flea Market Fly in to avoid certain push back from certain people who certainly have certain opinions. baaaahaaa haaa haaaa. I'm still crying
    After the STOL, we can all gather at the Red Mill for lunch for those interested and then do some local flying in the area. We can drop in to Symon's 66VT he should have his new Carbon Cub ready to roll and then if I can get permission, we will visit Chip Mather on the lake at Cub Field 47VT. (you will like that one)

As always, we will have CCi prizes and a newly designed traveling trophy to go along with the bragging rights. Come one, come all and tell your friends in all the forums and online. We want ALOT of planes! Good luck and who knows, I might throw my hat in the ring this year.

Cheers to flying
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 04-15-2019 at 08:15 AM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region