Thread: XCub aircraft maintenance manual?

Default XCub aircraft maintenance manual?

I couldn’t find a section for the XCub in the technical publications page. Where can this manual be found?

Related, I did find a POH somewhere, but the pages are all out of order. Anyone have a good version?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: XCub aircraft maintenance manual?

Quote Originally Posted by dane View Post
    I couldn’t find a section for the XCub in the technical publications page. Where can this manual be found?

Related, I did find a POH somewhere, but the pages are all out of order. Anyone have a good version?

Thanks!

Hi Dane!
    Email or call our Customer Support Manager Jon Delamarter, he should be able to assist you with getting copies of those.
    jon.delamarter@cubcrafters.com
    509-248-9491

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Jon says he's sending a copy.

Thanks!

We do not have the Xcub on the tech pub page yet although it is in the works. What are you looking for exactly? I have a service manual. Can I scan and send you anything? Or you can order one through parts.

thank you Mark
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    We do not have the Xcub on the tech pub page yet although it is in the works. What are you looking for exactly? I have a service manual. Can I scan and send you anything? Or you can order one through parts.

thank you Mark
    I'm just seeking instructions on the limited maintenance that we can self-perform, which I'm guessing is just the oil change. We're at almost 50 hours since new, and it has had one oil change, and I don't know what the interval is for the next one, nor how to perform it.

The factory team did say that they would mail us a maintenance manual, and we provided an address, so that's probably on its way to us now.

I'm just seeking instructions on the limited maintenance that we can self-perform, which I'm guessing is just the oil change. We're at almost 50 hours since new, and it has had one oil change, and I don't know what the interval is for the next one, nor how to perform it.

The factory team did say that they would mail us a maintenance manual, and we provided an address, so that's probably on its way to us now.
    I can send you those pages on here if you need and if you don't see manual soon, let me know please. MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    I can send you those pages on here if you need and if you don't see manual soon, let me know please. MK
    That'd be great Mark - the manual hasn't arrived yet. The aircraft has almost 50 hours now, and I know it's had one oil change, mineral oil. But need to know when to do next, when to switch from mineral, how to perform the oil change, etc. Thanks!