Thread: Question on selling EX-2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Question on selling EX-2

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and I currently teach at an aviation high school that will be building an EX-2. My board is asking that I try and find some information about the market for the EX-2 aircraft sales. I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share how much you spent building and how much you sold your EX-2 for. Thank you so much for your time.

Default Re: Question on selling EX-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jansen View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and I currently teach at an aviation high school that will be building an EX-2. My board is asking that I try and find some information about the market for the EX-2 aircraft sales. I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share how much you spent building and how much you sold your EX-2 for. Thank you so much for your time.
    Check out Barnstomers under Experimental Carbon Cub also Cub Crafters often lists CC EX for sale. Also download the EAA's experimental aircraft sales agreement. It's very comprehensive and provides good protection should the buyer have an issue or accident in the aircraft you built.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Tew View Post
    Check out Barnstomers under Experimental Carbon Cub also Cub Crafters often lists CC EX for sale. Also download the EAA's experimental aircraft sales agreement. It's very comprehensive and provides good protection should the buyer have an issue or accident in the aircraft you built.

Bill

Thank you very much Bill.

I would suggest you contact CubCrafters. They are you best bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk