Thread: N30TT - EX3 Build

Default N30TT - EX3 Build

So excited to receive the EX-3 on 2/14. Happy Valentines Day for me. Best gift ever!! Staring at this giant box and remembering how much work it takes to disassemble these bullet proof crates from gordys builds. Then thought I should just cut this thing in half with the sawzall. Thanks cubcrafters for a great kit and some new stout storage shelves for all the parts.

Default Re: N30TT - EX3 Build

Welcome to the collective. You will find all types of uses for the crate material; shelves, treehouse for grandkids, …. I'm still using the fasteners I removed!

You will enjoy the build!

Dan
    Dan Arnold
    KEUL

The float upgrade fuselage changed tube diameters and added Stiffeners down to the floor. All the extended baggage panels did not change so every panel needed to be trimmed. But the hardest was the forward baggage floor piece. That was very difficult. Honestly a little disappointed about this panel. There should be additional covers to rivet on to the floor to make it look finished or a template provided. I will try to add some photos tomorrow. Made a template but proved ineffective and ended up scratching up the fuselage a lot putting in and taking out the panel with it being wedged at every point.

Photos of panel. Will need to figure out a way to close the slits.
    Attached Images Attached Images