Thread: Some pics of under the batter box for wiring to the relays.

Default Some pics of under the batter box for wiring to the relays.

Hey, all.

I am having trouble with finding a good pictures of how the wiring should run in from the engine and run to battery box. Also, I did find an alternator forum for those questions so that's awesome.

I read about a drop box for the most current build manuals. Where is this? I often feel like I am missing a book that would tie the wiring stuff together. I have the world VFR panel.

Thank you for your time!!

Travis.

Default Re: Some pics of under the batter box for wiring to the relays.

Hi Travis. You would need to contact Mitch to get that link for whichever EX you are building. He doesn't give it out publicly. Not sure on the world VFR but there is an Executive Glass manual and I do know I've seen the world vfr info in there too. The big white wire from the starter to the battery runs along the left boot cowl area then down in front of the left fabric space; under the floorboard to the center and then up to the battery box area.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Hey, all.

I am having trouble with finding a good pictures of how the wiring should run in from the engine and run to battery box. Also, I did find an alternator forum for those questions so that's awesome.

I read about a drop box for the most current build manuals. Where is this? I often feel like I am missing a book that would tie the wiring stuff together. I have the world VFR panel.

Thank you for your time!!

Travis.
    Dave Embry
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right.........once is enough."..

Quote Originally Posted by Daveembry View Post
    Hi Travis. You would need to contact Mitch to get that link for whichever EX you are building. He doesn't give it out publicly. Not sure on the world VFR but there is an Executive Glass manual and I do know I've seen the world vfr info in there too. The big white wire from the starter to the battery runs along the left boot cowl area then down in front of the left fabric space; under the floorboard to the center and then up to the battery box area.

DAve,

thank you so much!! i will look for your blog earlier with his contact info. Thats what I figured on that starter wire.

Travis

Sorry Travis, I thought you had Mitch's info since you were building. His email is mitch.travis@cubcrafters.com and phone is 509-248-9491

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    DAve,

thank you so much!! i will look for your blog earlier with his contact info. Thats what I figured on that starter wire.

Travis
    Dave Embry
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right.........once is enough."..