Thread: FX financing

Default FX financing

Hey all,

Curious how people are paying for their FX. Cash is king but I assume some finance. Wonder if lenders are treating is as a straight up kit build or closer to a factory aircraft. Any preferred lenders out their who are familiar with CubCrafters and the FX program?

Thanks, cheers!

Nate

Default Re: FX financing

Call This Guy. He has been great to deal with especially with the FX program since it needs to be funded before you will have a Certificate of Airworthiness and Registration.

Shad Chandlers
    Almena Bank
    785-664-8025
    Mike Sasser
    Boomerang Air
    mike@boomerangair.net

OK,AR,TX,LA
    www.cubcrafters.com

That’s two for Shad. Thanks for the info y’all!

Hello Nate,

My name is Dan Garzelloni, Owner of Mile High Finance Corp out of Denver, Colorado. I financed an FX3 a year ago which happened to be the airplane the factory used to test on floats. At the time, John and Ben Hodges, of California Cubs called me to ask if i could finance the FX3 because they were having trouble getting it done. Together with them, the factory, my lender and the FAA, we figured out the correct paperwork and it worked perfectly.
    I've been in business for 25 years, have financed many cubcrafters aircraft over the years. If you need financing, please call me anytime, would love to help you.
    800-439-4860
    dan@milehighmoney.com
    www.milehighmoney.com

Quote Originally Posted by dangarzmilehigh View Post
    Hello Nate,

My name is Dan Garzelloni, Owner of Mile High Finance Corp out of Denver, Colorado. I financed an FX3 a year ago which happened to be the airplane the factory used to test on floats. At the time, John and Ben Hodges, of California Cubs called me to ask if i could finance the FX3 because they were having trouble getting it done. Together with them, the factory, my lender and the FAA, we figured out the correct paperwork and it worked perfectly.
    I've been in business for 25 years, have financed many cubcrafters aircraft over the years. If you need financing, please call me anytime, would love to help you.
    800-439-4860
    dan@milehighmoney.com
    www.milehighmoney.com

Email sent. Thanks for the post.

We had to jump through lots of hoops, spend hours of time, and got thoroughly frustrated until Mile High Finance with Dan Garzelloni showed us the way. Anybody thinking about financing an FX3, or anything else for that matter, should talk to Dan. He's definitely a problem solver who has earned our respect.

Shad Chandlers Almena Bank KS ,with him owning the bank there never been lots of hoops,hes a good option as well. Has done deals for us no one else would touch. He a very active pilot and loves CC product.
    Chuck
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

I too am using Dan Garzelloni at Mile High, so would heartily recommend him to my customers.

Rick

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com

Just paid all cash for my FX3. Am interested to know if I can get it financed once I take delivery. Also curious about the terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boaz,
    yes, you can get it financed after you finish the build and have an Airworthiness Certificate, even if you paid cash in full. Its called a "cash back" loan, and I was able to get one for my plane.
    Terms were around 4.25% and 20 years, with around 20% or more downpayment. I suppose it varies based on credit score, application, etc.
    If you want more info you can contact me.

Rick

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com