Thread: FX-3 breakers and switches

Default FX-3 breakers and switches

The lighting schematic shows that Strobe and Nav lights are independently switched by 5A breaker switches. This is consistent with my panel configuration. However, the same schematic shows that the landing lights use a 5A breaker that is separate for the landing light switch. My panel does not have a landing light breaker, only a 3 position landing light switch.

Is the 3 position landing light switch actually a 5A breaker switch? If not, where is the 5A Landing breaker?

I have 2 schematics that show the Avionics switch breaker is 20A. However, the G3X schematic shows the Avionics switch breaker is 10A but the avionics bus circuit breakers total 17.5A. What is the current rating of the Avionics switch breaker in a G3X FX-3?

Default Re: FX-3 breakers and switches

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The lighting schematic shows that Strobe and Nav lights are independently switched by 5A breaker switches. This is consistent with my panel configuration. However, the same schematic shows that the landing lights use a 5A breaker that is separate for the landing light switch. My panel does not have a landing light breaker, only a 3 position landing light switch.

Is the 3 position landing light switch actually a 5A breaker switch? If not, where is the 5A Landing breaker?
    Left overhead panel.
    Bob Anderson, CC11-00435, N94RA

Default Re: FX-3 breakers and switches

Quote Originally Posted by turbopilot View Post
    Left overhead panel.
    Thanks!

I can't find a picture of that panel in the AFM or AMM. I'll take a photo next time I'm at the hangar. I must have looked at it a hundred times checking the fuel sight gauge and checking no breakers popped but still not remembered all the breaker names.