Thread: Dave Embry - No more forum and videos

Default Dave Embry - No more forum and videos

Hi Pat

Dave Embry is no longer allowing access to his kit builder videos and forum post!

As you know, kit owners have been relying on his pages of forum posts and 90 plus videos to build their project. I have been using them almost everyday. I do not believe, I will be able to complete my build without his videos and forum information.

It is my understanding, he has NOT been contacted by Cubcrafters for months and unable to complete his current kit because of missing parts. Please contact him and get this resolve, so, we may continue to build our airplane.

Jaime
    www.wingcollector.com

Default Re: Dave Embry - No more forum and videos

Well I’m not one to air dirty laundry in public so just to keep the record straight, it hasn't been "months" since being contacted but current requests for support and resolution of a wiring harness problems (shipped wrong harness and still have not resolved the issue with parts/schematics) have been 9 weeks old and counting in addition to months of delays in receiving parts that should have been in the original kit shipment.

I no longer feel that I should be giving of my time and resources helping someone who won't help me (and many others). I'm sure this will get deleted quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sntry View Post
    Hi Pat

Dave Embry is no longer allowing access to his kit builder videos and forum post!

As you know, kit owners have been relying on his pages of forum posts and 90 plus videos to build their project. I have been using them almost everyday. I do not believe, I will be able to complete my build without his videos and forum information.

It is my understanding, he has NOT been contacted by Cubcrafters for months and unable to complete his current kit because of missing parts. Please contact him and get this resolve, so, we may continue to build our airplane.

Jaime
    www.wingcollector.com

Last edited by Daveembry; 04-20-2023 at 07:15 AM.
    Dave Embry
    "You only live once.......but if you do it right.........once is enough."..

Super Moderator

Default Re: Dave Embry - No more forum and videos

Dave, we are sorry to see you go and wish you well on your future endeavors!

Jamie, Dave Embry or not, we are committed to giving you (and every CubCrafters customer past, present, or future) the support you need to complete and enjoy your aircraft. I know you had the chance to meet the President of our company recently, and he told you the same thing.

Yes, it's a challenging time to do business for CubCrafters and every aircraft manufacturer, industry wide both supply chains and labor are still difficult to manage, and we regularly have to adapt to shortages in both. That being said, CubCrafters is in far better shape than most other light aircraft OEM's. In the 42 year history of the company, we've never left a customer out to dry and we don't intend to start now.
    Brad Damm - Vice President of Sales and Marketing
    CubCrafters - Yakima, Washington
    Office: (509) 248-9491
    Cell: (509) 961-2313