Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    CubCrafters Northeast STOL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  2. #2
    Senior Member N867SP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Severna Park, MD
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    CubCrafters Northeast STOL
    Iím in!


    Pete Meyer
    Severna Park, MD
    CCK-1865-0078
    ✈️N9PW
    Pete
    ✈️CCK-1865-0078 N9PW
    Severna Park, MD W18

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by N867SP View Post
    Iím in!


    Pete Meyer
    Severna Park, MD
    CCK-1865-0078
    ✈️N9PW
    As it should be sir. Please have Chip follow you up. MK
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    CubCrafters Northeast STOL Postponed:


    Weather in the NE has challenged us all year. 80% rain starting 10am and 100% by noon combined with low vis has forced us to postpone the event. Watch for a new date here, SuperCub and FB. Folks from MD and beyond want to attend so we will reschedule this shortly. Stay tuned
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 05-18-2018 at 06:38 PM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  5. #5
    Senior Member Joseph206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Liberty, NY
    Posts
    107

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    CubCrafters Northeast STOL Postponed:


    Weather in the NE has challenged us all year. 80% rain starting 10am and 100% by noon combined with low vis has forced us to postpone the event. Watch for a new date here, SuperCub and FB. Folks from MD and beyond want to attend so we will reschedule this shortly. Stay tuned
    ?????????

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph206 View Post
    ?????????
    It on now for June 9th Joe. Bring a crew, spread the word. Thanks MK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 06-03-2018 at 05:55 AM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    CubCrafters had a great day at or 2nd annual STOL event at Basin Harbor Club VT. We had 7 airplanes for an early breakfast at Mountain Bob's followed by 25 aircraft visiting our STOL. A date change due to weather back on May 19th was a good thing. Bright blue skies and nice breeze down Lake Champlain made the whole day enjoyable. Thanks to all the participants and special thanks to Peter Brown, The Red Mill and Mountain Bob. See you in September for the Stan Segalla CubCrafters flyin in Rhinebeck, NY. Thank you

    check our video here on the link. STOL it.

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJQysjYpOxVfSr3r88kcBEQ
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 06-10-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

  8. #8
    Senior Member Springloaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    jupiter FL.
    Posts
    826

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Keneston View Post
    CubCrafters had a great day at or 2nd annual STOL event at Basin Harbor Club VT. We had 7 airplanes for an early breakfast at Mountain Bob's followed by 25 aircraft visiting our STOL. A date change due to weather back on May 19th was a good thing. Bright blue skies and nice breeze down Lake Champlain made the whole day enjoyable. Thanks to all the participants and special thanks to Peter Brown, The Red Mill and Mountain Bob. See you in September for the Stan Segalla CubCrafters flyin in Rhinebeck, NY. Thank you

    check our video here on the link. STOL it.

    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJQysjYpOxVfSr3r88kcBEQ
    So who has bragging rights for the year.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    So who has bragging rights for the year.

    Andy, in the Citabria . LOL, If he ever gets a CC Chuck, you and Joe are done

    Glenn
    Last edited by Cubdriver2; 06-10-2018 at 05:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Mark Keneston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: CubCrafters Northeast STOL Saturday 5/19/18 Basin Harbor (B06)

    Chuck
    Jim Crane had the shortest T/O but Joe really landed so much shorter that he won overall. Seems many enjoyed it so we will have a 3rd annual in 2019. Be there or be square!
    Last edited by Mark Keneston; 06-11-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    Cub Crafters
    Factory Direct New & Used Aircraft Sales
    NorthEast & Great Lakes Region
    518.410.9404

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •