Thread: Builder Assist Done Right

Default Builder Assist Done Right

CubCrafters dealer Rick Bosshardt, from SunCountry Cubs near Phoenix, decided that his third CubCrafters airplane would be the new Carbon Cub FX-3. HERE, Rick documents his experiences during the first week of the FX builder assist program. This article is reprinted with permission from Dennis Smith at STOL Aircraft Magazine, where it was first published in the First Quarter, 2018 edition.

Default Re: Builder Assist Done Right

Look at that GORGEOUS RED FX-3!!!! Very nicely done article on the FX program.

Quote Originally Posted by John Whitish View Post
    CubCrafters dealer Rick Bosshardt, from SunCountry Cubs near Phoenix, decided that his third CubCrafters airplane would be the new Carbon Cub FX-3. HERE, Rick documents his experiences during the first week of the FX builder assist program. This article is reprinted with permission from Dennis Smith at STOL Aircraft Magazine, where it was first published in the First Quarter, 2018 edition.
    Mike Sasser
    Boomerang Air
    mike@boomerangair.net

OK,AR,TX,LA
    www.cubcrafters.com

Quote Originally Posted by John Whitish View Post
    Well done Rick. I did one of the first factory Assit builds it was a great experience and a ton of fun! The pride those guys take in there work is second to none!
    Man that’s one BA looking plane, I see a bunch of those red ones on order now I here it’s the new yellow😂
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Great article and great looking plane!
    I'll be following in your footsteps this July.

And thanks for all your help, Rick.

Dale