You guys need some help. My cub makes a ton of heat even below zero but when I land all the CC guys are freezing. I don't understand why CC doesn't offer heated seats to help out, they don't draw that many amps? If not seats then why not rechargeable heated coats? When we met up with Scouter last month in VT on that -12 day Jim was wearing a Milwaukee heated contractors coat. CC needs to look at what Harley Davidson realized a few years back. They increased sales knowing that HD owner love their machines and want to wear clothing that displays that love. CC is missing the boat in the apparel game with you guys. I would bet that everyone of you would buy an over priced heated jacket embroidered up with CC bling. With modern batteries these things work great, All CC would have to do is get someone like the folks who make the Milwaukee coats to logo them with a CC logo, or better yet, a custom logo of your plane color and N#. No reason to be cold.
Or..................just go buy a Milwaukee Jacket and advertise for them. Just trying to help

Glenn