Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

Default Re: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

Quote Originally Posted by lycominglou View Post
    What number bungees are being tested, and whats the empty weight of the airplane?? Stock bungees-there is no such thing. They need to be matched to the airframe. John your a salesman.
    bit the bullet and ordered TacAero. The AOSS is available, make an offer

Default Re: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

You wont be disappointed! Ive been flying mine for a month now, and just love them.

Rick Bosshardt
    SunCountry Cubs
    CubCrafters Dealer for AZ/NM/UT/CO/southern WY
    www.suncountrycubs.com

Some how The RED1 ended up in my hanger again. So I figured I’d do some off roading at the local Mud pit before its off to SNF. This is a 800arce Ranch that everything from full blown tractor tire race trucks to full tracks spend every minute trying to tear up the terrain and there vehicles.There not a spot more than 200’ thats flat level or not rutted up. (Scouter can contest to that) Acme gen 3 really performs well!!!
    Last week I saw the owner running around on his ATV so landed to talk to him. I’ve always been hesitant to hang around during one of there event because of the sheriff and security is all over the place. He said not to worry they know I’m allowed to be there and he would like me to get some pics and video for him so next event they have I should have some cool Video.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Just flew the gen 3’s on a carbon cub. Wow. I’m impressed. The runway is too wet so I landed and took off in the rough stuff next to it. I think I need to fly them more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Just flew the gen 3’s on a carbon cub. Wow. I’m impressed. The runway is too wet so I landed and took off in the rough stuff next to it. I think I need to fly them more.

Strap them on to the red and white cub in the hanger fly them as often as you like. Tell JC to order a new set for his EX3 build!

Whether you're a pro like "Springloaded" or a neophyte, the Acme "Black Ops" (Gen3) struts simplify landing a Carbon Cub. Put another way, for any given skill level the Acmes enable the pilot to take on more challenging situations. Once the Acmes and the like become widely adopted we'll see fewer loss of control on landing incidents that give rise to the insurance carrier scrutiny "Seastar" related in his "Poor Rating" post.

Quote Originally Posted by 40m View Post
    Strap them on to the red and white cub in the hanger fly them as often as you like. Tell JC to order a new set for his EX3 build!
    I only got a couple landings before he took the cub back. He must have missed it if he wanted to be flying today. He said the EX-3’s are shipping in 2019.

The 3x3 gear really lifts it up some.

I only got a couple landings before he took the cub back.

I hate it when they make you give them back.
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News

Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    I hate it when they make you give them back.
    At least I got a couple in. Enough to see how great they are.

Cool Re: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

I only got a couple landings before he took the cub back. He must have missed it if he wanted to be flying today. He said the EX-3’s are shipping in 2019.

The 3x3 gear really lifts it up some.

You and Glenn better hush your mouth with all this EX 3 trash talking, or I may have to do something about it with that Mark guy who hangs around and takes our money And that Chuck guy from Jupiter is no help with that red Jezebel he keeps popping up with. I dont sleep well as it is. And now Dan has an opening this summer to build.....
    Does Judy like a little silver with the yellow? And JB said she liked it except she needs a blanket

Jim