Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

Default Re: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

Quote Originally Posted by Springloaded View Post
    John
    I put about 3-400 hrs on the Gen2s, about 800 hrs on the Acme Gen3s and probably have 3-400 hrs on the pro series, I’ve flown probably 20hrs on Beringer’s, 1000hrs on AOSS,500hrs on Bungees,100hrs BungeesW/Hydrosorbs, I’ve never flown the Airshocks, theres plenty of guys that like them I’m sure they work fine just wasn’t something I wanted to try,for me I like the Acme pro series there a little stiffer then the Gen3s and they have worked extremely well for me. For now I think these are the best for what I do. You here good and bad with all of them. I had a guy tell me once him and his buddy regularly bend the gear leg bolts with the air shock. I’ve heard the Acme broke, I’ve seen a few of AOSS snapped in two and probably 1/2 dozen where the bungees broke, I helped change the bungees once and the hydrosorb fell into 2 pcs when we cut the old bungees.
    Chuck
    What are the "pro series"? I see nothing on their website. Same body w/stiffer spring??

Default Re: TacAero suspension test: Stock bungees, AOSS, TK1, and Acme "Black Ops" Gen3

Quote Originally Posted by PropWash_ID View Post
    What are the "pro series"? I see nothing on their website. Same body w/stiffer spring??
    I don’t know the Exact specifics but they have roughly 1” more of travel and they changed the spring rate on them. They gave me the first set last year for Valdez contest ,I really like them. They are more expensive and Gen3s are really nice 99.9% buy the Gen3s.
    Thanks
    Chuck
    Chuck Kinberger
    Southern Cubs
    Florida Cubcrafter Sales
    Jupiter Fl.
    Pa11890ck@gmail.com
    You can sit at home & hear the News or get out there & be the News